Many of our reports are in PDF format. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe website.
- Instructor Guide
- Links to Training Videos
- Crosswalk TrackOne Services Training
- Sample Birth Certificate
- Sample DD-214
- Sample 2524
- WorkOne West Central Career Connect Magazine Dec2016/Jan2017
- WorkOne West Central Career Connect Magazine Oct2016/Nov2016
- WorkOne West Central Career Connect Magazine June2016/July2016
- WorkOne West Central Career Connect Magazine Apr2016/May2016
- WorkOne West Central Career Connect Magazine Dec2015/Jan2016
- WorkOne West Central Career Magazine Oct/Nov 2014
- Healthcare Career Publication 2012
- Top 60 Critical Occupations in West Central Indiana - 2016: A customized career guide for West Central Indiana with information on jobs in demand in our region.
- Top 60 Critical Occupations in West Central Indiana - 2013
- Top 60 Critical Occupations in West Central Indiana - 2010
- Accessibility Policy
- Admin Babel Notice
- Admin EO Policy and Complaint Procedure
- Admin Functional Supervision Policy
- Admin Grievance Policy
- Admin ICC User
- Admin Monitoring Policy
- Admin Non-Smoking Policy
- Admin Personally Identifiable Information Policy
- Admin Record Retention Policy
- Admin Weapons and Safety Policy
- Admin WorkOne Referral Direct Linkage Procedure
- Admin Workstation and Office Appearance Policy
- Adult Apprenticeship Policy
- Adult Assessment Instrument Policy
- Adult Case Closure and Exit Policy
- Adult Case Note and Case Organization Policy
- Adult Drug Testing Policy
- Adult Eligibility and Documentation Policy
- Adult Follow-up Policy
- Adult IEP Development Policy
- Adult Incumbent Worker Policy
- Adult Incumbent Worker Reimbursement Agreement Template
- Adult Individual Training Policy
- Adult Measurable Skills Gain Tracking Procedure
- Adult Needs Related Payment Policy
- Adult OJT Policy
- Adult Prior Learning Assessment Policy
- Adult Priority of Service
- Adult Selective Service Compliance Policy
- Adult Supplemental Data
- Adult Supportive Service Policy
- Adult Work Experience Training
- Adult WorkOne Customer Flow, Orientation, Informational Workshop Policy
- America's Promise Incentives Policy
- APG Needs Related Payments Policy
- ICC Staff User Form
- Ready to Work Outcome Incentive Policy
- RESEA Co-enrollment PY18
- Veteran Priority of Service Policy
- Veteran Roles and Responsibilities of LVER and DVOP
- Youth 14 Elements Policy
- Youth Assessment Policy
- Youth Case Closure and Exit Policy
- Youth Case Note and Case Organization Policy
- Youth Customer Flow, Orientation, Informational Workshop Policy
- Youth Eligibility, Enrollment and Flow Policy
- Youth Follow-up and Job Retention Policy
- Youth Incentive Policy
- Youth ISS Development Policy
- Youth JAG Enrollment Case File Organization Checklist
- Youth JAG (State) Eligibility & Compliance Policy
- Youth Measurable Skills Gain Tracking Procedure
- Youth Participant Payment Policy
- Youth Prior Learning Assessment Policy
- Youth Requires Additional Assistance Policy
- Youth Supplemental Data
- Youth Work Experience Training Policy
- Career One Stop website - This web site is the result of a collaboration between the U.S. Department of Labor and the U.S. Department of Education. It is designed to provide information on high growth, in-demand occupations along with the skills and education needed to attain those jobs.
- Federal Job Opportunities (USAJobs)
- Indiana Career Connect
- State Job Opportunities
- COBRA flyer for denied individuals - COBRA flyer for individuals whose employer or health insurance plan denied them the COBRA premium reduction
- COBRA flyer for employers
- COBRA flyer for individuals
- COBRA Official Application for denied individuals - Official application for DOL review for individuals whose employer or health insurance plan denied them the COBRA premium reduction
- COBRA Premium Reduction Fact Sheet
- Frequently Asked Questions on the COBRA Premium Reduction
- Model Notices
- Indiana Self-Sufficiency Calculator - Ever wonder how much you need to earn to be self-sufficient? This calculator helps you answer that question.
- The US Servicemember's Guide to Academic Programs and Aid - Military branches and non-profits provide active duty service members, veterans, and their family member with ample funding opportunities for college.
- Area IV Agency on Aging and Community Action Programs - Area IV is a not-for-profit, social services organization that administers programs and services to older adults as well as economically disadvantaged and disable persons.
- Carroll County Division of Family & Children - This agency administers the Temporary Assistance to needy Families program (TANF), child support, child welfare, child protective services, adoption and foster care services, Hoosier Healthwise for children, and Indiana Manpower Placement and Comprehensive Training (IMPACT).
- Community Action Program, Inc. of Western Indiana (CAP) - CAP is a private, not-for-profit corporation which has been designated as the comprehensive service provider for WIA Adult, Dislocated Worker and Youth employment and training programs in our region. CAP aslo provides IMPACT, Head Start, Housing, Weatherization and other programs and services in selected counties throughout the area.
- Division of Family & Children - This agency administers the Temporary Assistance to needy Families program (TANF), child support, child welfare, child protective services, adoption and foster care services, Hoosier Healthwise for children, and Indiana Manpower Placement and Comprehensive Training (IMPACT).
- Experience Works, Inc. - Experience Works helps low-income seniors, many with multiple barriers to employment, get the training they need to find good jobs in their local communities.
- Indiana Dept. of Workforce Development - This state agency provides an electronic job matching system for job applicants and employers, unemployment insurance benefits, career and employment counseling, veteran's employment services and labor market information, and referrals to supportive agencies.
- Indiana Vocational Rehabilitation Services - This state/federal partnership program assists adults with disabilities obtain essential services that will empower them to overcome barriers to employment.
- Job Works - JobWorks helps companies forced to downsize. We help people who've been laid off and those new to the workforce. We help high school students struggling to graduate, and young people who are uncertain about their options.
- Lafayette Adult Resource Academy (LARA) - LARA provides literacy, life skills, and English language instruction. GED and 1-step preparation are offered to learners 16 years of age or older. LARA provides services to learners, public offenders and special needs individuals who have high school diplomas but lack basic skills.
- Region 4 Workforce Investment Board
- Tecumseh Area Partnership, Inc. (TAP, Inc.) - TAP, Inc. serves as the recipient/fiscal agent for grant funds the provide workforce development services in a 12 county region. Services are provided to Adults, Youth, and Dislocated Workers through contracts with other organizations. The Regional Board, Alliance4 Advancement, provides effective planning, policy development, and oversight of programs and services.
- Transition Resources - Farmworkers - looking for a new career? TRC provides employment and training services to farmworkers and their dependents to help meet career goals.