Resources & Links
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Healthcare Career Publication 2012
- Top 60 Critical Occupations in West Central Indiana - A customized career guide for West Central Indiana with information on jobs in demand in our region.
File for Unemployment
- If you are unemployed due to no fault of your own, you may be eligible for unemployment insurance. All claims for unemployment insurance benefits must be filed through Uplink, the online filing system. Click here to file a claim for unemployment insurance.
- Career One Stop website - This web site is the result of a collaboration between the U.S. Department of Labor and the U.S. Department of Education. It is designed to provide information on high growth, in-demand occupations along with the skills and education needed to attain those jobs.
- Federal Job Opportunities (USAJobs)
- Indiana Career Ready
- NextLevel Jobs
- State Job Opportunities
- COBRA flyer for denied individuals - COBRA flyer for individuals whose employer or health insurance plan denied them the COBRA premium reduction.
COBRA flyer for employers
- COBRA flyer for individuals
- COBRA Official Application for denied individuals - Official application for DOL review for individuals whose employer or health insurance plan denied them the COBRA premium reduction.
- COBRA Premium Reduction Fact Sheet
- Frequently Asked Questions on the COBRA Premium Reduction
- Model Notices
Equal Opportunity Procedure
- Please click here to view the Equal Opportunity Complaint Procedure.
- Indiana Self-Sufficiency Calculator - Ever wonder how much you need to earn to be self-sufficient? This calculator helps you answer that question.
- The US Servicemember's Guide to Academic Programs and Aid - Military branches and non-profits provide active duty service members, veterans, and their family member with ample funding opportunities for college.
- Please click here to view the Grievance Procedure.
- Area IV Agency on Aging and Community Action Programs - Area IV is a not-for-profit, social services organization that administers programs and services to older adults as well as economically disadvantaged and disable persons.
Carroll County Division of Family & Children - This agency administers the Temporary Assistance to needy Families program (TANF), child support, child welfare, child protective services, adoption and foster care services, Hooser Healthwise for children, and Indiana Manpower Placement and Comprehensive Training (IMPACT).
- Community Action Program, Inc. of Western Indiana (CAP) - CAP is a private, not-for-profit corporation which has been designated as the comprehensive service provider for WIA Adult, Dislocated Worker and Youth employment and training programs in our region. CAP also provides IMPACT, Head Start, Housing, Weatherization and other programs and services in selected counties throughout the area.
- Division of Family & Children - This agency administers the Temporary Assistance to needy Families program (TANF), child support, child welfare, child protective services, adoption and foster care services, Hoosier Healthwise for children, and Indiana Manpower Placement and Comprehensive Training (IMPACT).
- Experience Works, Inc. - Experience Works helps low-income seniors, many with multiple barriers to employment, get the training they need to find good jobs in their local communities.
- Indiana Dept of Workforce Development - This state agency provides an electronic job matching system for job applicants and employers, unemployment insurance benefits, career and employment counseling, veteran's employment services and labor market information, and referrals to supportive agencies.
- Indiana Veterans' Home - Located in West Lafayette, Indiana, the Indiana Veterans' Home (IVH) offers long-term skilled nursing care, short-term rehabilitation, independent living, and memory care services to honorably discharged Indiana veterans and their spouses.
- Indiana Vocational Rehabilitation Services - This state/federal partnership program assists adults with disabilities obtain essential services that will empower them to overcome barriers to employment.
- Job Works - JobWorks helps companies forced to downsize. We help people who've been laid off and those new to the workforce. We help high school students struggling to graduate, and young people who are uncertain about their options.
- Lafayette Adult Resource Academy (LARA) - LARA provides literacy, life skills, and English language instruction. GED and 1-step preparation are offered to learners 16 years of age or older. LARA provides sercices to learners, public offenders and special needs individuals who have high school diplomas but lack basic skills.
- Region 4 Workforce Investment Board Tecumseh Area Partnership, Inc. (TAP, Inc.) - TAP, Inc. serves as the recipient/fiscal agent for grant funds the provide workforce development services in a 12 county region. Services are provided to Adults, Youth, and Dislocated Workers through contracts with other organizations. The Regional Board, Alliance4 Advancement, provides effective planning, policy development, and oversight of programs and services.
- Proteus - Proteus is a non-profit organization funded under the Workforce Investment and Opportunities Act. The grant we work from is the National Farmworker Jobs Program. Proteus provides training and employment services, as well as financial assistance that can remove the barriers to help farmworkers and their families. These barriers can be professional, personal, or family related. They include a variety of issues that currently exist or may arise in the near future.