Who are we?
WorkOne serves as the single point of contact for both job seekers and employers. Our system of services helps job seekers get the right training and find a job that fits your skills and interests.
WorkOne West Central is for anyone who needs employment assistance, but we also offer specialized programs, such as:
- potential opportunities for job specific skills training
- specialized employment services if you have a disability
- intensive, one-on-one job placement services s for veterans
- a youth program for young people ages 16-24
- a business solutions team ready to help businesses with various needs, including recruitment, pre-employment screening and market analysis
Whether you're job searching or hiring, WorkOne's focus is the same - finding the right match between workers and employers.
Who do we serve?
WorkOne West Central Indiana services extend to all members of the Region 4 workforce, from employers to job seekers. The counties included are: Benton, Carroll, Cass, Clinton, Fountain, Howard, Miami, Montgomery, Tippecanoe, Tipton, Warren and White. WorkOne is for anyone who needs employment assistance.
Region 4 Workforce Board
The Region 4 Workforce Board provides oversight and management to the WorkOne offices in West Central Indiana.
Occupational Employment Statistics (OES)
- Employment and Wage Report - Region 4 (2017 Annual Report)
- County Snapshots of Demographics and Workforce Data
- Latest Personal Income Statistics
- Monthly Labor Market Review
- Trends in Indiana's School-Age Population
- 2004-2014 Industry Projections
- And Much More